Getting your website or brand strategy rightAt Casper Creative in Haywards Heath; we always start by getting a full understanding of what your business is all about, including your goals, plans and objectives. By fully understanding your business and how you want to present yourself to your customers, we can put together a strategy that helps drive you towards success.
Get in touch
Brand and Website Strategy
One of the benefits of choosing Casper Creative over a freelancer or another agency, is that we take the time to discover what your business is all about before recommending any action. For a website, brand design or a marketing campaign to be as effective as possible, it’s crucial to have a brand and website strategy, which to do so you must understand
- What you do
- Why you do it
- How you want to present yourself to your customers/clients
- What does success look like for you
- Your longer-term goals for the business
With all of this in mind, Casper Creative can discover and review your current position, design a plan and provide potential solution(s). We can then develop that solution for you, ultimately delivering something that generates your desired results.
What do want your website to achieve? For example, do you sell your product online? Do you want to convert more customers? Do you want to increase engagement from your readers (for example mailing list subscribers), or do you want get people to contact you?
By understanding the above, the immediate goal of the website is more-or-less decided. However, by understanding what your longer-term plans are may also help.
If you don’t already have a website, we can use your strategy to deliver a plan that sees your new website from design, through launch and continual optimisation.
If you already have a website, we’ll make a start by reviewing that and then understanding the areas of improvements.
Casper Creative Website Review and Report
The Casper Creative Website Review has always been popular as a standalone service with established businesses. Essentially, we take a look at your website from a number of different perspectives and provide a detailed report back on what you’re already doing well, what can be improved and how we can help address any issues we’ve discovered.
With a Casper Creative website review, you will receive the following:
- Technical and SEO feedback
- Analysis of how the website is currently functioning, reporting and appearing to your customers.
- User Experience (UX) feedback
- Understanding your customers view of your website.
- Design, conversion and visual feedback
- Feedback on overall site appearance and branding.
- Competitor Analysis
- Assessment of your online competitors and how they compare
- What you’re doing well
- Areas for improvement
- Urgent issues
- Proposed actions
If you’re starting a new business and want to create your brand, it’s critical to get it right. You want a brand that will stand out from your competitors, represent not just what you do, but how you want your business to be perceived by customers and have the longevity to expand, grow and pivot with your business.
Equally, if you represent a more established business, reviewing your brand or even considering a rebrand, getting it right is just as important. This means you will need to make sure that you’re not alienating your existing customer base or making the wrong choices in what could be an expensive change for your company.
By developing an overall brand strategy, you increase your chances of making sure any activity you carry out is a success. Moreover, working with Casper Creative to design and develop your brand strategy ensures the bases are covered.
Brand Reviews and Brand Strategy
Casper Creative will work with you to ensure you have a clear, considered plan to make sure your brand is a success. Here’s what it will include:
- The brand
- What the company is all about and who the customers are. We will also review where the brand can be found.
- Brand requirements
- Including: Logo requirements, Colours and usage, Imagery requirements, Typography and font selection, Tone of voice and Accessibility and potential usage.
- Competitor Analysis
- Of who your competitors are, what they do well and not so well. Along with how your business can stand out.
- What you’re currently doing well
- Areas for improvement
- Urgent Issues
- Proposed actions and solutions
Ready to discover how a brand or website strategy can help your business? Get in touch with Casper Creative today.
26th October 2019
Many businesses find it surprisingly difficult to stand out, especially online. Importantly, howe [Read more]